Trenchless sewer repair is an effective alternative to trench replacement. Difference in projects can vary by pipe availability and contractor expertise. Some contractors will only offer one service such as pipe bursting or pipe lining. We will explore the differences between trenchless sewer repair and traditional trenching or dig and replace methods.
Traditional trenching vs trenchless sewer line repair.
Repairing sewer lines and underground pipes is expensive and inconvenient. In addition to time and money spent, repairing pipe lines can tear up your lawn when trenching occurs. Water and sewer line repair is a necessity as all water and sewer lines will eventually fail.
Trenchless sewer line repair has many advantages over traditional trenching methods. Using noninvasive methods, many pipes can be repaired or replaced without the need for tearing up the ground or affecting nearby structures. Some benefits of trenchless sewer repair include:
- Shorter repair times and less effect to infrastructure
- Less-intrusive methods are cheaper and more efficient
- Efficient services save you time and money
- Repairs are permanent and meet all industry standards
Is trenchless sewer line repair right for you?
Trenchless sewer repair can solve a variety of problems. You should contact Vortex Companies or another professional contractor if you believe any of the following issues exist:
- Blocked pipes that have burst
- Pipe backups, stoppage, or leaks
- Improperly installed pipe lines
- Cracked water and sewer pipes
- Necessity of installing new pipes
Did you know: Vortex Companies offers a variety of trenchless sewer repair products and services to make your next trenchless sewer line repair project run smoothly. Contact us to help you select the best provider(s) in your area to perform trenchless sewer repair.