VeriCure® is a breakthrough technology developed to improve the CIPP curing process. Its ability to constantly monitor the temperature throughout the duration of the liner installation helps ensure a 360° cure throughout the length of the host pipe. The result is a fully rehabilitated, leak-free pipe, cured with confidence and verified with data.
Easy to use, the VeriCure optical fiber cable runs along the invert of the host pipe and is activated once the CIPP liner has been inflated and the curing process begins. With the cable plugged into the control box, VeriCure’s CMS software captures and records the thermal temperature, incrementally, along the entire length of the liner. Regardless of existing flow, VeriCure provides highly accurate and localized temperature data; helping ensure every inch of liner is properly cured.
The VeriCure Advantage
• CMS optical fiber monitors temperature along entire length of CIPP liner
• CMS software verifies the cure and installation
• Achieve full cure in less time
• Reduce labor, equipment and fuel cost
• Comprehensive real-time and historical data
Cure With Confidence
Using the VeriCure® system with the CIPP lining process is simple while improving the quality and completeness of the installation.
- Feed the CMS cable into the invert of the pipe.
- Insert and then invert CIPP liner into pipe.
- Enter project parameters into software.
- Begin curing.
- Monitor temperature, run report for customer at completion.