TIPS is a national purchasing cooperative that offers a suite of trenchless infrastructure solutions designed to simplify and speed-up the procurement process.
What are the key benefits of TIPS?
TIPS is approved across the U.S. and offers a wide range of competitively priced contracts for goods and services. TIPS delivers pre-approved, competitively awarded services and solutions for its members.
What services can TIPS Provide?
TIPS provides pre-approved products and services. All contracts have been awarded by virtue of a public competitive procurement process compliant with state statutes.
TIPS receives competitive bids from hundreds of contractors and vendors for a wide range of products and services:
- Inspection and Assessment Services
- Pipe Cleaning and Root Removal
- Sewer Bypass and Pumping Operations
- Large Diameter, Spin-Cast Structural Pipe Relining — 36” diameter and up
- Pipe Bursting from 8”- 42” in Diameter
- Cured-In-Place Pipe Relining From 6”- 42” in Diameter
- Lateral Line Connection Restoration
- Manhole, Wet Well, and Junction Box Rehabilitation
- Point Repair & Offset Joint Pipe Sealing Systems
- Sewer Inspection and Assessment Training
- Turn-key Contracting & Construction Management
Does TIPS meet contract requirements?
To be compliant, all contracts are awarded by virtue of a public competitive procurement process that meets state statutes. In addition, all TIPS solicitations (RFP’s / RFQ’s) are advertised on a regional and national scale.
Is TIPS available only in Texas?
TIPS is a national cooperative. All TIPS contracts are written to be used by local, state and federal government agencies, educational institutions, indian tribal governments, and non-profit, non-taxed organizations in all 50 states and U.S. Territories.
Do I qualify for TIPS membership?
You qualify if you are one of the following:
- Municipality, City, County and/or State Agency
- Utility District (MUD, WCID, Irrigation)
- Government Authority (Airport, Port, River, Water, Toll Road)
- Council of Government
- Indian Tribal Government
- Educational Institution
- Any other non-taxed, non-profit entity
What is your contract number on TIPS?
Vortex Companies can be identified by contract number 171105.
How do I become a member of TIPS?
To become a member of PCA visit http://www.tips-usa.com.